Extreme Negative One:
Subjective Iconic Names and Titles:
Majors: The Jinx and The Idiot:
Minors: The Glacial Beginning and The Ominous State
Elaboration on Key Words:
- Portent ~ Ignorance - These people spell bad luck. Their ignorance prevents anything but stupidity and calamity to follow.
- Fickle ~ Fatalist ~ Thwarting - These people are a menace. They thwart all attempts made to begin. They will stop you dead in your tracks. If an opportunity arises, they will miss it. If an opportunity arises, they will not tell you about it. Making you...
- Stupid ~ Derelict ~ Omitting - These people never accomplish anything, because they never get started. Or if they do start, they go nowhere, and eventually abandon their effort. Or if they start and don't abandon their effort, they make one stupid move after another. Lots of false starts that go nowhere.
- Slow Beginning ~ Dormant State - These people are slow of mind and body. At the moment, they prefer not to.
- Glacial ~ Inertia ~ Suppressing - These people are like a car that won't start. Lots of potential that never goes anywhere. And because their natural state is inert, they suppress other people's efforts to break that inertia.
- Repressed ~ Abortion ~ Squelching - These people are quitters. They don't count.
- Ominous ~ Inanity ~ Nullifying - These people are like storm clouds in the distance - ominous and foreboding. They presage the arrival of a turn of fate for the worst. Take cover.
- Nebulous ~ Oblivion ~ Voiding - These people are usually quite oblivious to what is going on around them. Even worse, they are totally oblivious to their detrimental effect on others.
Other General Observations:
These people are stupid. They are the moronic, witless type. They are usually two or three steps behind everyone else.
They take a dim-witted approach to everything, usually missing the point entirely. They don't know what's going on at all, they are clueless.
Their thinking is dull, sparkless and unoriginal. They can't figure anything out on their own. If they do, it takes the forever! They think small.
They are all about fatalism. They don't really care what's coming. They think that everything is pointless. They are weak willed, victims of Fate, unable to do anything but accept whatever is in store.
They believe that life is about..."duh, what was the question?"
They are infantile and childish. They hate being the center of attention, for fear that it will reveal their lack of intelligence.
They are not good at breaking inertia. They procrastinate their life away. If they ever do start something, it never really goes anywhere.
If you approach them in a bad way they clam up and will not say anything. They will give you the icy cold shoulder. They are often cold and impassive and without emotion.
If outside influences are bad they feel inferior and stupid. They feel like an insignificant spec in the universe. They feel lonely and don't know what to do about it. They are most likely to commit suicide.
No matter what happens, they always feel like a doofus beginner who doesn't know anything.