Extreme Negative Nine:
Subjective Iconic Names and Titles:
Majors: The Ghoul and The Corpse:
Minors: The Halted End and The Vacuous Infinity
Elaboration on Key Words:
- Nadir ~ Insanity - These people are death incarnate. Don't get sucked into their black hole of confusion.
- Nugatory ~ Necrophore ~ Annihilating - These people want to paint everything black. They are probably already wearing black clothing head to toe... with black fingernails, and black hair, and black eyes, and black lips - very "Goth." They are very negative people. They welcome death. They are more comfortable in the company of...
- Desolate ~ Cadaver ~ Rotting - These people have nothing to live for. Their head is empty, and so is their heart. They are the walking dead. They only come out at night. Because of their desolate condition, they have no identity of their own.
- Definitive End ~ Chaotic Infinity - These people are very confused. They try to learn, but nothing sticks. They try to explain, but no one understands them.
- Halted ~ Demise ~ Abolishing - These people are stubborn. When they say "No" they mean it. The end. You will not move them. You will not pass through them alive.
- Futile ~ Mortality ~ Expiring - These people understand mortality like no other. They know that life is meaningless and futile. They are just waiting for the end.
- Vacuous ~ Doom ~ Grieving - These people have a sense of impending doom. It distresses them, and keeps them up nights crying. They are afraid of the dark.
- Abysmal ~ Damnation ~ Brooding - These people have a negative abysmal attitude of a person with a death wish.
Other General Observations:
These people are dangerous, morbid and hopelessly confused. They are the crazy, insane type.
They take a nihilistic approach to things. They are often obsessed with death and their own mortality. They are in fact dead inside already.
Their thinking is erratic at best. They are absolutely insane. Nothing they say makes any sense at all, it's like they are handing you a knotted ball of string to untangle on your own. Nothing they say makes any sense to them either, but there's not much they can do about that.
They are all about confusion. They do things backwards and upside down, because that's the way their mind works. They have big empty heads. They keep pouring information into it, but it is never filled. The information just bounces around like bingo balls or lottery balls, giving them perpetual headaches.
They believe life is a knotted ball of string that will never be untangled by the human mind.
They are deranged, and impossible to deal with. They are problematic. They make things more difficult than they need to be.
They are not good with finality. They don't finish things they start. Everything they do is incomplete, and usually not able to be understood by anyone but them, to be finished.
If you approach them in a bad way, they will get totally confused and maybe a bit dizzy. They are often incoherent and incompetent. They are forgetful and most likely to achieve senility.
If outside influences are bad they feel incomplete, bereft, empty, like a big nothing. They mourn and grieve.
No matter what happens, they always feel dead or doomed.