Extreme Negative Seven:
Subjective Iconic Names and Titles:
Majors: The Sadist and The Sinner:
Minors: The Disastrous Realization and The Aberrant Synthesis
Elaboration on Key Words:
- Desecration ~ Misery - These people have no reverence for anything, especially anything sacred. They hate things sacred. Because they are so disconnected from spirituality, they wallow in misery. Life hurts.
- Wicked ~ Iconoclast ~ Tormenting - These people are wicked and violent and sadistic. They will physically and emotionally torture and torment people in their life. The object of their torture is...
- Wretched ~ Miscreant ~ Suffering - These people are pathetic. They spend every day writhing in agony. Their life is a nightmare. They never feel safe in the world. They just go from one paranoid fear to another. They lash out with violent outbursts.
- Incredible Realization ~ Impure Synthesis - These people have lots of unhappy accidents... and lots of bad ideas.
- Disastrous ~ Tragedy ~ Languishing - These people bring disaster and tragedy down upon themselves and then lament their sorry state... often nailing themselves to a cross.
- Awkward ~ Hesitation ~ Struggling - These people don't plan very well. When the iron is hot, they don't strike. When you pass them the ball, they drop it. When they see an opportunity, they hesitate and lose it. If a rhythm is established, they'll break it.
- Aberrant ~ Anxiety ~ Agonizing - These people think that everyone is out to get them. They have no shortage of conspiracy theories about everything. So to get what they want they feel the need to plot and scheme to maneuver around those who are out to get them.
- Bizarre ~ Paranoia ~ Scheming - Because they are so paranoid, their thinking is very bizarre. They always imagine the worst case scenario, and then worry that it might come to pass.
Other General Observations:
These people are sick, warped and scary. They are the weird, gruesome, violent type.
They straddle the line between reality and fantasy in ways that would curl your hair! This often makes them just too weird for most people to take.
Their thinking is over complicated and masochistic. Their reality side is ponderous and paranoid. They struggle with everything and then lash out with violence when their urges are not met.
They are all about sacrilege. They have strong opinions about religion, they think it's a crock of shit. They know there is more out there than most people lead us to believe. And they know that the reason we are not told is because it is just too scary. But it's there. They see it every day. They tend to be superstitious. Their fantasy side is usually extremely bizarre, dark, aberrant, with dark "Gothic" spiritual overtones. They are definitely "connected" to the dark side of being. They are a conduit through with these horrific forces may emerge. People are fascinated by them as freakish curiosities. They know that and often cultivate that scary side of themselves for their own wicked ends.
They believe life is absolutely meaningless, stop looking.
They are often vulgar and always interject something crude and inappropriate into every conversation.
They are not good with reality. They are out of touch with our "normal" reality and often make esoteric, off-the-wall comments that no one can fathom.
If you approach them in a bad way, they will lash out violently. They can be real mean, nasty, sarcastic even sadistic and murderous.
If outside influences are bad they feel great mental anguish.
No matter what happens, they always feel tortured and crucified. They will nail themselves to a cross and say "look how I suffer, more than you." It's easy to throw them off their game.