Moderate Positive Seven:
Subjective Iconic Names and Titles:
Majors: The Saint and The Virtuist:
Minors: The Triumphant Realization and The Sublime Synthesis
Elaboration on Key Words:
- Consecration ~ Solace - These people are beloved members of their community. They are humane. They are the kind, sympathetic people that other people flock to for solace, in times of pain.
- Dignified ~ Ecclesiastic ~ Preaching - These people are often very spiritual, whether following a mainstream religion or their own inner vision. They practice what they preach, if they preach at all. And because they are so calm and dignified in their delivery, people are comforted by them. They seem divine. They are the shaman of the tribe. If they choose to express their spiritual side, religions may form around them, reaching...
- Religious ~ Pantheist ~ Praying - These people idealistic. They are in pursuit of a connection to the divine that they know is there, or, if victoriously found, are keeping open for others to follow. They worship divinity.
- Credible Realization ~ Pure Synthesis - These people are often artistic, having vivid imaginations. They might also be scientific, using their imagination to speculate and imagine scientific theories that others would never realize. They are good at visualizing an imagined reality and playing out scenarios in their mind.
- Triumphant ~ Victory ~ Prevailing - These people have amazing rapport. They strike while the iron is hot.
- Graceful ~ Aplomb ~ Achieving - These people are very adroit. They always achieve success through the most graceful means. They don't upset people. They are never flustered. They take everything in stride.
- Sublime ~ Imagination ~ Visualizing - These people are very imaginative. They usually straddle the line between reality and fantasy in ways that no one else can. Thus their perception of reality is often quite different than other people's.
- Numinous ~ Epiphany ~ Dreaming - These people are like a conduit to the spiritual forces around us. In olden days, their dreams and visions would be taken as signs from the gods. Some people still look to these people that way.
Other General Observations:
These people are unbelievably imaginative! They have creativity up the wazoo! They are the artistic, musical and spiritual type.
They take a scientific approach to things, when it's appropriate, and an imaginative approach when that's appropriate.
Their thinking is often wholistic and unified. They think in metaphors, similes and symbolism, even those on the reality side of things. They always have a simple and effective plan of action to follow, and it take them no time or effort to conceive that plan. They know good design when they see it and they act on it without hesitation.
They are all about success. A successful realization of a plan, or a successful connection to the sublime.
They believe life is about making important connections whether real or imagined. Their fantasy side is usually very magical, with spiritual overtones. Their reality side is usually very literal, with scientific overtones.
They tend to be at least somewhat religious, or at least have strong opinions about religion, which they often don't bother to express because they know wheats what.
They are good at coping with reality. Their reality side is empirical, observing nature and the mechanics of reality. They are careful and adept at everything they do.
If you approach them in a good way, they will connect to you in ways you never dreamed possible. They have instant rapport with everything that comes into their sphere. They will make you see things a whole new way.
If outside influences are good they feel calm and tranquil. They are extremely "connected" to the light of being. They are a conduit through which spiritual forces may emerge. People flock to them for their spiritual calm. Even if they claim no spirituality, other people see it.
No matter what happens, they always feel safe. Whatever happens, they take it in stride. It's tough to throw them off their game.