Extreme Positive Six:
Subjective Iconic Names and Titles:
Majors: The Temptress and The Addict:
Minors: The Rampant Evolution and The Addictive Environment
Elaboration on Key Words:
- Dependence ~ Gullibility - These people are totally gullible. They are "dedicated followers of fashion" and absolutely must have the latest trendy "whatever" of everything. They "follow like sheep." They are totally dependent on others. They go wherever everyone else is going. They do what ever everyone else is doing - like a school of fish... like lemmings off a cliff.
- Opportunistic ~ Materialist ~ Seducing - These people think that money can buy happiness. They never pass up an opportunity to buy more happiness. They measure success in terms of the quantity of possessions they own, and the expense laid out to acquire them. They think everyone wants what they want, and everyone wants what they have, including...
- Avaricious ~ Parasite ~ Coveting - These people are extremely possessive. They want to own everything. They don't share very well with others. They just won't let go.
- Increasing Evolution ~ Familiar Environment - These people only socialize with people who are approved members of a defined social group. Everyone else is an enemy infiltrator.
- Exorbitant ~ Aggrandizement ~ Sprawling - These people "collect" friends like possessions, thinking that the more they have, the more popular that makes them. They will call you a friend before they even get to know you. You are another "notch on the bedpost" to them.
- Escalating ~ Opulence ~ Striving - These people are greedy and out of control. They are shopaholics. They buy stuff they don't need.
- Addictive ~ Greed ~ Gratifying - These people are usually addicted to something. They are easy pray for addiction. Doesn't matter what the substance is, they will become addicted to it. And not give it up easily. And to get what they want, they will flirt and seduce, or beg and plead.
- Salacious ~ Lust ~ Flirting - These people are really into flaunting their wealth, even if they are not that wealthy, they will try to put on the appearance of wealth in a way that will make people think they are wealthy.
Other General Observations:
These people are the big phony-balonies of the world. They are the greedy, needy type.
They take an attack and plunder approach to things. They are flirtatious, seductive and exploitative of others. They will entrap you, and use you, and take you for everything you own.
Their thinking is imperialistic and materialistic, "take the high ground!" "what's in it for me?" They are possessive of anyone who gets near their "stuff" which includes the friends they've "collected."
They are all about self-aggrandizement. They value status and status symbols. They need to "keep up with the Jones'."
They believe life is about getting more, more, more! "The one who dies with the most toys wins!" They are very materialistic, in addition to collecting friends, they acquire many other "things" that they can never let go of.
They are self serving and vindictive. They will seek revenge.
They are not good resisting temptation. They cannot resist. They will sell their own mother. They will chew off their own leg.
If you approach them in a bad way, they will feel attacked, trapped. They will beg, borrow and steal to get away. They will attempt to bribe you or buy you out.
If outside influences are bad they feel exploited and used. They will become willing participants to your evil plan. They are gullible.
No matter what happens, they always feel envious. They always want what they don't have, even if they don't really need it.