Extreme Negative Five:
Subjective Iconic Names and Titles:
Majors: The Witch and The Misfit:
Minors: The Fractious Middle and The Defiant Union
Elaboration on Key Words:
- Dissonance ~ Failure - These people are like a thorn in the side. Everywhere they go, there is trouble. If you put them in charge, they will fail.
- Recalcitrant ~ Agitator ~ Antagonizing - These people are the troublemakers of the world. They stir up dust wherever they go. They don't cooperate. They don't play well with others! If they don't like the way you treat them, they get even. They encourage others to disobey...
- Disruptive ~ Delinquent ~ Arguing - These people don't believe in following the rules - even their own. They will spit in your eye and give you the finger if you try to manage them. They are the ones who argue with the police, and resist arrest. They are most likely to be running from the law.
- Uncontrolled Middle ~ Unsettled Union - These people can not be controlled. They upset everyone.
- Fractious ~ Altercation ~ Grappling - These people are most likely to be found breaking the law.
- Querulous ~ Malfeasance ~ Violating - These people will challenge everything just to provoke an altercation.
- Defiant ~ Repudiation ~ Aggravating - These people have no respect for others. They have no regard for others. They are not polite.
- Turbulent ~ Disobedience ~ Threatening - These people are troubled. They will throw a monkey wrench into the works, just to be aggravating. Whatever they do in life, you can bet they will shoot themself in the foot. They love conflict.
Other General Observations:
These people are irrational and illogical. They are the defiant, disobedient type. They will do anything just to cause trouble. They love it when things to wrong. They are most likely to be sent to the principle's office.
They take a self-defeating approach to things, they know they are losers. They are undisciplined and screw up everything in their life. They are losers with a capital L. They are odd and peculiar, they don't fit in anywhere and they know it.
Their thinking is antisocial and delinquent. They are most likely to feel the pain of handcuffs.
They are all about anarchy. No rules! No government! No order! "Wild in the streets." "Rules are for suckers." They are disobedient and disrespectful of others, they have no manners at all.
They believe life is about rebellion. If you don't rebel against authority you will be caged. "What are you rebelling against?" "Whaddaya got"
They are the assholes causing violence at a demonstration, when everyone else is trying to demonstrate peacefully. They are not so much about fighting as they are about anarchy, causing trouble and making it impossible for anyone to have any kind of control over a situation. They are uncooperative and unreasonable, just so no one gets their way. They are most likely to bite the hand that feeds them.
They are not good at accepting defeat. They really don't like to lose, even though they know they are losers.
If you approach them in a bad way, they will argue with you about everything. They will filibuster. They are argumentative and contentious, and because they are illogical and inarticulate, they don't argue a point very well, they just want to make life difficult for you.
If outside influences are bad they feel defeated and shamed. They will look for someone to take the blame for them.
No matter what happens, they always feel wrong. They always feel like a loser.