Extreme Positive Three:
Subjective Iconic Names and Titles:
Majors: The Diva and The Snob:
Minors: The Fragile Creation and The Delerious Bond
Elaboration on Key Words:
- Adulation ~ Hedonism - These people are all about the pursuit of pleasure. If it feels good - do it! They adore the adulation of others, who adore them for their beauty.
- Fanciful ~ Narcissist ~ Fussing - These people think they are more beautiful than they could ever be. They pamper themselves, or demand to be pampered. They are extremely thin-skinned. Because of their obsessive compulsive attention to superficial cosmetic appearances, they think they are perfect in every way. They are narcissistic and vain. "The hair, don't touch the hair!" And...
- Fastidious ~ Precisian ~ Whining - These people adore perfection. They are fastidious. Everything must be just so. If something is not perfect, they will be the first to whine about it. They are "The Princess and the Pea" incarnate.
- Refined Creation ~ Perfect Bond - These people don't know when to stop, when it comes to improving and perfecting their appearance. They usually do too much, until the beauty and perfection they pursuing becomes ugly. But they never see it.
- Fragile ~ Propriety ~ Finessing - These people are extremely fragile, both physically and emotionally. It doesn't take much to hurt their feelings.
- Dainty ~ Sensuality ~ Polishing - These people are tactile in a very sensual way. They like to be touched... lightly.
- Delirious ~ Glee ~ Fawning - These people are very superficial in their affection. Because they try to love everyone, their love is spread thin. They fawn over everyone. They kill with kindness.
- Rarefied ~ Gaiety ~ Mollifying - These people live a rarefied existence. They prefer to be happy, even if it means closing out the rest of the world. They pamper and coddle others around them in the same way.
Other General Observations:
These people are usually way too sensitive. They are the anal-retentive, prima-donna type and fuss and fret over anything and everything. They are usually obsessed with their appearance, especially the women who freak over the slightest blemish or wrinkle. They think they are beautiful even when they are not.
They are usually pretty formal and patronizing in their approach to things, wanting everything to be perfect.
Their thinking is usually pretty simplistic, and rarefied. They don't want to be bothered with elaborate thinking.
They are all about style, even if is impractical and without function. They think they have style, even when they don't. Looking good is more important than anything. They are most likely to get frostbite in winter!
They believe life is about the pursuit of perfection. They are the most likely to pursue cosmetic surgery.
They are hedonistic and licentious, seeking pleasures of any kind that will sooth their thin skin. They like to be naked and feel things up close and personal.
They are not good at suppressing their emotions. They are most likely to be crying during a tender, emotional moment in a movie. They are way too sappy and sentimental, with profuse emotional empathy. They kill you with kindness. They are just too nice, it's sickening.
If you approach them in a bad way, they will fall back onto their fainting couch, with the back of their hand to their forehead and feign hurt feelings until you come to console them.
If outside influences are bad they feel abused. They are very thin-skinned. It doesn't take much to bruise them. They need a lot of pampering.
No matter what happens, they always feel squeamish.