Extreme Positive One:
Subjective Iconic Names and Titles:
Majors: The Goad and The Witling:
Minors: The Abrupt Beginning and The Presumptuous State
Elaboration on Key Words:
- Artifice ~ Pretense - These people are crafty, arftul and ingenious. They are "The Evil Genius" of any comic book storyline. They seem to be everywhere, and know what's going on at all times.
- Exacting ~ Spurant ~ Calculating - These people make bad things happen. They make things happen that they want to see happen, without any consideration for what anyone else wants to see happen. They are back seat drivers. They build...
- Precocious ~ Pretender ~ Contriving - These people think they are smarter than they are. They think they are more important than they are.
- Fast Beginning ~ Nascent State - These people expect too much.
- Abrupt ~ Pertinacity ~ Provoking - These people are not shy about making their presence known.
- Premature ~ Contrivance ~ Shocking - These people think too fast, and often jump to conclusions that are not correct. They hear everything, but sometimes they don't listen.
- Presumptuous ~ Vanity ~ Proclaiming - These people are very clever at finding ways around obstacles. They anticipate every move and think ahead.
- Pervasive ~ Pomposity ~ Perturbing - These people are fiercely independent to the point of not needing need anyone but themselves. While at the same time, they have to be the center of attention wherever they go.
Other General Observations:
These people are too smart for their own good. They are the snobby, conceited type. They are usually trying to outsmart, outwit and one up everyone else. They are pompous and look down on everyone else as stupid compared to them. They often go to great lengths to convince people that they are in fact smarter than they actually are.
They take a egotistical approach, only thinking about themselves. They are most likely to steer a conversation back to something of interest to them ... only. They are only concerned with how things will effect them. They are self-centered, not selfish as in "what's in it for me," just "how will this effect me." They will be the first to forget the little people along the way.
Their thinking is often too esoteric for others to figure out. They don't want you to know what they know. They are always calculating another angle on the situation with single-minded determination.
They are all about being first. They are most likely to be butting in line, it's always "me first, me first."
They believe that life is about "me, myself and I." They are often too independent for their own good and miss out on things because they are off figuring things out for themselves.
They are presumptuous. They will anticipate your thoughts and try and think and speak for you.
They are not good at minding their own business. They are very nosy people, they eavesdrop on conversations that don't concern them. They can't help but listen, they hear everything, like it or not. They can hear you peal a banana in the next room.
If you approach them in a bad way, they will wield their superior intellect over you and put you in your place, making you feel stupid.
If outside influences are bad they feel alarmed. They will jump the gun. They will feel a need for speed.
No matter what happens, they always feel superior to everyone else.